Vicroads Club Permit Agreement

Vicroads Club Permit Agreement

Whenever a Club Permit vehicle is used, the authorization holder must ensure that you can still obtain a club authorization for a cane without the ASRF inspection report, but you do not get a road bar plate. Changes outside the above-mentioned standards and guidelines are not acceptable. If VicRoads is informed that a Club Permit vehicle is not compliant and may have been modified outside of the above standards and guidelines, the authorization holder must provide a written confirmation from the club and/or a Vehicle Assessment Signatory Scheme (VASS) certificate certifying that the vehicle remains compliant with the Club Permit Scheme registration standards (vehicle standards mentioned above). Note: If a registered company or association is registered as the holder of the authorization, confirmation of club membership must be done on behalf of the registered company/club. It cannot be transformed into an individual name, i.e. the name of the representative or manager of the company. The current skills of approved vehicle clubs and associations are part of the Club Permit Agreement [PDF 77kb]. The form for certified agents and examiners [PDF 50kb] can be used. To help clubs inspect vehicles and determine if they are safe to drive on the road, we have developed a checklist for vehicle safety testing [PDF 560 Kb]. If you change your Club Permit vehicle, you must ask your club to re-inspect the vehicle and provide you with a new Club Permit Vehicle Authorization and Standards form. The new form must then be provided to VicRoads within 14 days of the change. To apply as an approved club or vehicle club, an approved official of the club must apply in writing to us.

At the time of approving a vehicle for club authorization, the club has dated photos containing images for clubs, immediately notifies a member of suspected safety issues or non-compliance with vehicle standards and/or change policies, and requires that these issues be resolved within 14 days. If the problems are not resolved by the member within this period, an authorized delegate of the club must inform us in writing by sending a letter: We have received many questions from customers who, due to the limitations of the coronavirus (COVID-19), cannot go to their club to validate the renewal form. The best option is to send your completed form, then by e-mail, to the club for the agent`s signature, ask them to resend it by e-mail, and then submit the returned form online. Also consider the use of the club`s authorization confirmation form [PDF 55 Kb] (details below). If you purchase a 45-day authorization, but later decide that you want to use the vehicle more, you can get a second 45-day authorization within 12 months. Note: The office holder may also sign a Club Permit endorsement form [PDF 55 Kb] instead of a renewal form, in order to approve the renewal application that must be uploaded/submitted by the authorization holder with their signed renewal form. This form has been specifically designed to help clubs support a renewal request with minimal or non-contact contact. For more information, see What is a club confirmation form? If you wish to transfer your Club Permit vehicle to another licensed club, you must: If the authorization holder does not provide any proof or written confirmation that the vehicle meets the required standards, VicRoads will suspend and cancel the authorization. . .



This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!